RETRO APPLIANCES – BSH APPLIANCE SPARES – BUILDERS WHOLESALE APPLIANCES.
- The action or process of bringing something into operation
- An apparatus fitted by a surgeon or a dentist for corrective or therapeutic purpose
- (appliance) a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- (appliance) durable goods for home or office use
- (appliance) The act of applying; application; An implement, an instrument or apparatus designed (or at least used) as a means to a specific end (often specified); Specifically: A non-manual apparatus or device, powered electrically or by another small motor, used in homes to perform domestic
- A device or piece of equipment designed to perform a specific task, typically a domestic one
- ex post facto: affecting things past; “retroactive tax increase”; “an ex-post-facto law”; “retro pay”
- a fashion reminiscent of the past
- Clothes or music whose style or design is imitative of those of the recent past
- Retro was the only EP (7″) by Ultravox, then Ultravox!, released on February 10 1978. It was the last recording released by the band as Ultravox!. Also this was the last disc featuring original guitarist Stevie Shears, who left the band after its release.
retro appliances – Nostalgia Electrics
Nostalgia Electrics Retro Snow Cone Machine
Add your choice of flavored syrup. Now you can enjoy the wonderful cool taste of Snow Cones anytime in the convenience of your own home. Fun for the whole family and a great relief for hot weather. You can also make fruity slush drinks, yogurt snow, and snow smoothies. It’s the very best in Snow Cone Machines and Snow Cone Makers! Convenient countertop size Side tray to hold snow cones Works with standard ice cubes Stainless steel ice-shaving blades 2 reusable plastic cones included Plastic and Metal Construction Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy.
My retro toaster
My 2nd favorite retro kitchen piece… the 1939 Toastmaster 1A4 Single Slice toaster! (The first being my white Hamilton Beach mixer Model E!) Boy, these big old electric cords are kinda scary!
My 60s 70s retro appliances
Another "Apartment Therapy" photo shoot pic of my retro kitchen appliances. Blender is from W.T. Grants Department Store, toaster is a 1966 Sunbeam.
KidKraft Retro Kitchen and Refrigerator revives classic kitchen style in a kid’s set. The perfect place to cook up some fun! This KidKraft Retro Kitchen and Refrigerator lets kids serve up play feasts for the whole family. The young chefs at your house will love the bright colors and adorable details of this Kitchen. More great features: Refrigerator, freezer, microwave and oven all open and close; Knobs on dishwasher, oven and sink turn; Removable sink for easy cleanup; Design and colors will remind mom and dad of their childhood; Large enough for multiple children to play together; Sturdy wood construction; Stove measures 25 7/8 x 13 3/4 x 26 1/4″ h; Refrigerator measures 12 3/8 x 30 3/4 x 14″ h; Total weight: 65 lbs.; Hours of fun! Order Today! KidKraft Retro Kitchen and Refrigerator, Pink